Sunday, July 14, 2013

Baseball shrine, I mean, closet

I've been making good progress on trimming out the downstairs. I got a little sidetracked when I got to the hall closet. It's been an eyesore for a couple of years. It's located in a bit of a tight hallway and had a bifold door on it until I ripped it off one day in frustration because it was constantly being left open and blocking traffic flow. For awhile it had a curtain on it. I could close it and not have to look at the overload. DSC_0357

Meanwhile, in the front entry, kids were keeping all their baseball gear right by the front door where people would regularly be tripping over helmets and bats, etc. I don't know how other little league families do it. Maybe they are more organized than we are. But not anymore....heh heh!

DSC_0379

DSC_0380

DSC_0374

DSC_0378

DSC_0382

1 comment:

craftapple said...

That is an AWESOME closet! I love it!